Welcome to CubChat - The Forum For Honda Cubs (and Similar Motorcycles)

RE: De restricting C50

Posted by : radar shropshire ( Inappropriate or SPAM?
On Monday 30/07/18 at 21:59:28

This is law as I know it :
Car driving test passed before 1 February 2001
You can ride a moped (max 50cc) without L plates.
If you want to ride a motorcycle over 50cc and up to 125cc you will need to take CBT.

Message Thread:
Back to main forum

Sorry, this post has timed out and can no longer be responded to (feel free to blame spammers).
If there are more recent replies, you might still be able to reply to those!

Just a counter down here...

Free web hostingWeb hosting