Welcome to CubChat - The Forum For Honda Cubs (and Similar Motorcycles)

RE: C50 super cub

Posted by : Applejack ( Inappropriate or SPAM?
On Thursday 23/09/21 at 20:08:06

It doesn't have to be registered as as a moped its the cc that matters to ride it on a car licence, its called a grandads law. If you passed your car test before February 2001 and have a p on your licence you can ride anything up to 49cc.

Message Thread:
Back to main forum

Sorry, this post has timed out and can no longer be responded to (feel free to blame spammers).
If there are more recent replies, you might still be able to reply to those!

Just a counter down here...

Free web hostingWeb hosting