Welcome to CubChat - The Forum For Honda Cubs (and Similar Motorcycles)

RE: Honda C50 from 1970/71 identification

Posted by : wightegi ( Inappropriate or SPAM?
On Tuesday 13/10/20 at 13:25:42

You will need to get a dating certificate from a club that is on the DVLA list ,the NACC autocycle club is one that offers this service .SMoke green or turf green ,the green was dropped for 1972.

Message Thread:
Back to main forum

Sorry, this post has timed out and can no longer be responded to (feel free to blame spammers).
If there are more recent replies, you might still be able to reply to those!

Just a counter down here...

Free web hostingWeb hosting