Welcome to CubChat - The Forum For Honda Cubs (and Similar Motorcycles)

RE: C50 help

Posted by : wightegi ( Inappropriate or SPAM?
On Monday 28/09/20 at 21:34:45

YOU CAN NOT RIDE A C50 ON A CAR LICENCE>. it is classed as a light motorcycle so to carry a pillion you need a bike licence.

Message Thread:
Back to main forum

Sorry, this post has timed out and can no longer be responded to (feel free to blame spammers).
If there are more recent replies, you might still be able to reply to those!

Just a counter down here...

Free web hostingWeb hosting