Welcome to CubChat - The Forum For Honda Cubs (and Similar Motorcycles)

RE: Battery

Posted by : Ian - Bristol ( Inappropriate or SPAM?
On Thursday 05/09/19 at 01:27:29


The laws about selling acid has changed.

You can only buy over the internet 'wet' batteries without the acid included and that you have to get it filled with acid 'locally'.

You need a Explosives, Precursors and Poisons (EPP) Licence to sell the acid.


Message Thread:
Back to main forum

Sorry, this post has timed out and can no longer be responded to (feel free to blame spammers).
If there are more recent replies, you might still be able to reply to those!

Just a counter down here...

Free web hostingWeb hosting